Table of Contents
True Love is ...
Find the right one
Key questions to ask
Sex and intimacy
Answers to FAQ's
Ask a new question
Order the book
Home / Top
Copyright © 2000-2002
Additional questions suggested by members & friends
General questions to ask in view of developing a friendship.
Family questions - in addition to questions: #32, 33, and 34:
- How many brothers and sisters do you have in your family?
- If you are from a large family, are you the eldest, middle, or youngest family member?
- Are your parents still alive?
- Do you keep in regular contact with your parents?
- Are you close to them or distant?
- Do you have close or distant relationships with your siblings?
- Are you able to get along with each other well? Please explain and describe.
Sharing your personal testimony and Christian growth - in addition to questions: #5, 6, 7, 8, and 48
- Do you believe that it is important for a Christian to have a regular devotional and prayer time with God every day?
Corresponding to others - in addition to questions: #21, 22, 23, 24, and 25
- Is a 10 or 15 year older of younger age difference a barrier to you in developing a
- Please list other criteria that you feel are equally important or more important to you.
Drugs and Alcohol - in addition to questions: #28, 29, and 30
- Are you from a family where both or either parent was a smoker, or were you a child of
- Did either or both parents use illegal street drugs?
- What was it like for you if you were a child of alcoholic parents, and how did you
deal with it?
- Did your parents divorce or remain together during your childhood and teenage
- Were you from a well-adjusted or dysfunctional family?
- Were your parents strict or permissive or did they have a healthy balance of both?
- If your parents divorced, how did this affect you mentally, emotionally?
- Were your parents Christians or non-Christians?
- Was there any tolerance on your parents part to attend church services?
Latest suggested additions:
- Is age difference an issue for you in choosing a prospective mate? If so, please explain how much difference is okay with you.
- Is finding someone with similar body build, height, education, retirement plans, and ministry interests important to you?
- Would you be interested in taking some further education classes? And if so what kind of classes?